International Modern Pentathlon returns to the desert of Palm Springs, USA, after a year’s absence, and we return to the traditional Modern Pentathlon stomping grounds of Brazil, China & Hungary who will all be in high spirits as their athletes managed to win medals at London 2012.
The 2013 World Cup Series, has had a branding revamp, as you can see from the logo and this will be the common theme throughout the series. The 5 lines ‘5’ represents both the 5 sports in Modern Pentathlon, but also the 5 stages of the World Cup series. The entire logo is slated forward to represent Modern Pentathlon’s movement over the past 100 years and it is bight and exciting which we anticipate the 2013 World Cup Series to be.
The exact dates and location for the 2013 UIPM World Cup Series are:
- World Cup #1: Palm Springs, USA 20-24 February 2013
- World Cup #2: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil 20-24 March 2013
- World Cup #3: Chengdu, China 17-21 April 2013
- World Cup #4: Budapest, Hungary 8-12 May 2013
- World Cup Final: Nizhny - Novgorod , Russia 31 May - 2 June 2013
Sit back and enjoy more thrilling Modern Pentathlon action in 2013 on Pentathlon.org.