UIPM, also conducted similar surveys at the Olympic Games since Sydney 2000, which has given UIPM important data in shaping the future of the sport.
- The majority of the spectators interviewed at London 2012 were very happy with the Modern Pentathlon venues, with 94.8% of them stating the high visibility from their seat was very good.
- 69.8% of people stated that the reason they went to the Modern Pentathlon event, was that they admired the multi-talented athletes on show, and 67% said that they attended, because they liked the thrill of Modern Pentathlon because victory is open until the end.
- Three-quarters of them bought tickets to the Modern Pentathlon event so that they could see 5 sports with one ticket." A great chance especially for families with children.
- 97.7% of the people believes that the most important role of an Olympic spectator is to respect the achievements of the athletes - A wonderful compliment for the Modern Pentathetes competing at London 2012.
- 42.3% of the spectators had a University degree, which portrays a very educated crowd for the Modern Pentathlon event;
- Only 32.1% of the spectators were from the London, which shows that this Olympic Games was not just for London area, but for the whole of the world.