10 Mar Ekaterina Khuraskina shines at All-Winter Russian tournament
Russian World No. 9 Ekaterina Khuraskina twice stood at the top of the podium at the All-Winter Russian tournament in Moscow as she recorded victories in both the individual and relay events this weekend.
The 23-year-old was in fine form in her home city, showing her prowess in each discipline to dominate right from the onset.
Proving her skills in the individual event, she then teamed up with Olga Karmanchikova and Anna Savchenko to win the relay.
- Ekaterina Khuraskina (Moscow) – 1371.
- Olga Karmanchikova (Moscow) – 1336.
- Alise Fakhrutdinova (Moscow) – 1333.
- Gulnaz Gubaidulina (Bashkortostan) – 1330.
- Anna Savchenko (Moscow) – 1320.
- Anastasia Petrova (St. Petersburg) – 1313.
- Moscow (Khuraskina, Karmanchikova Savchenko) – 4027.
- Samara region (Alexander Sergeyev, Catherine Vdovenko, Ekaterina Makarova) – 3608.
- Bashkortostan (Gubaidulina, Alexander Berbega Ulyana Batashova) – 3533.
- Nizhny Novgorod region – 3443.
- St. Petersburg – 3385.
- Moscow region – 3199.